Tuesday 8 February 2011

Lack of grass

Today it almost feels like spring outside! Still a little chilly but great sunshine. I really want to take the bunnies outside, and I'm sure they want to as well, but unfortunately our garden is 2/3rds of the way through being landscaped and we have no lawn, just stepping stones through mud! The poor gardener had to put the project on hold when we got hit by snow back in November, and now he's waiting for it to be warm enough to turf... I'm praying we have a few more days like today and maybe he will think its time to start?

Buttons and Bella are snoozing on their house under the kitchen table (as usual), and assure me they don't want to be disturbed just now, and definitely don't want to get their paws dirty outside!

4 comments:

  1. I am so very jealous; we just got hit with another 3 or 4 inches of snow and more is supposed to show up this afternoon. I get the feeling we won't see our lawn until July at this rate. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a bunny, I can tell you getting the paws dirty outside is super fun! But, ONLY if mommy is around too. If mommy isn't outside with me, I'd rather be inside with her.

    Anyway, tell Buttons and Bella that I said it's nice to meet them, and check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I wish it was Spring and warm! It's so darn cold here and I live in the South!
    xx, shell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep those paws clean!!!! Grass will come soon!

    ReplyDelete